Key Dates and Submission Guidelines
Key Dates for Paper Submission
Key Dates for Poster Submission
Poster Presentation Guidelines
The standard poster size is A0 in portrait orientation, with the longer dimension vertical. The exact dimensions for the recommended poster size would be 84.1 x 118.9 cm (33.1 x 46.8 inches), according to DIN/ISO 216.
We will provide some pins (at least 6) for attaching your poster to the board. If you wish, you can also bring your own additional pins.
Abstracts/full papers must be submitted via this website. Please log in to your account to submit your contribution.
Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract/full paper.
- The corresponding author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- One of the authors must be registered on the conference, or the paper will be omitted from the final technical program.
- Submitted abstracts/full papers should include non-published data.
- Abstracts/full papers previously presented will not be accepted.
- All abstracts/full papers should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a University specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All abstracts/full papers accepted for presentation and poster sessions will be published on the Conference website prior to the Conference.
- You are welcome to submit more than one abstract/full paper.
- The abstracts/full papers of the Conference will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers in a special journal issue.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author’s details are the same as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract/full paper is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button.
- Only the corresponding author will receive notifications of the review process, following decisions taken by the Technical Program Committee.
Please note additional instructions in the template files: